On Friday, September 6, 2019 Shadow Ridge CC will host the 2nd Annual Shadow Ridge Music Festival. The only one of its kind in West Omaha, this all ages show will feature alt rock legends VIOLENT FEMMES, critically acclaimed and Grammy award winning rockers, SOUL ASYLUM and platinum selling alt pop trailblazer MATTHEW SWEET. Special guests and local favorites The Millions will open the show.
In addition to great music, a variety of local restaurants and food trucks will be on hand for festival goers to try and there will be plenty of outdoor bars with cold beer and wine. Come out to enjoy live music, local food, and great entertainment at West Omaha’s biggest concert event of the year!!
WHO: VIOLENT FEMMES, SOUL ASYLUM, MATTHEW SWEET and The Millions
WHAT: ALL AGES Outdoor festival OPEN TO EVERYONE featuring live music, local food, cold drinks, and great entertainment
WHEN: Friday, September 6, 2019. Doors Open at 4:00 PM
WHERE: Shadow Ridge CC, 189th & Pacific Street
WHY: Ticket Proceeds to benefit Elkhorn Athletic Association’s Future Outdoor Youth Sports Complex
Free parking is available at Elkhorn South High School, located at 20303 Blue Sage Pkwy, Omaha, 68130, off of 204th between Pacific Street and Center Street. A free shuttle service from Elkhorn South High School will be available to and from the Shadow Ridge Music Festival beginning at 4:00 PM and ending at 11:45 PM.
Parking WILL NOT be available at Shadow Ridge Country Club without a SPONSOR VIP PARKING PASS.
Music Festival Important Information
- Shadow Ridge Music Festival is an ALL AGES show OPEN TO EVERYONE in the GENERAL PUBLIC.
- This is a CASH ONLY event. In order to expedite the purchase of concessions, Concession Tickets will be used. Concession tickets will be available for purchase inside the festival using CASH ONLY.
- Food, beverages, beer and wine will be available for sale inside the Festival. In order to purchase and consume alcohol, guests must be 21 and older with a valid ID. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE is allowed inside.
- Shadow Ridge Music Festival has a limited number of reserved seats available for purchase online. NO LAWN CHAIRS, folding chairs, camping chairs, blankets or any other type of outside seating are allowed inside the festival. General Admission Tickets are standing room only.
- One small, handheld bag per person is allowed. All bags will be searched at the security checkpoint when entering the Festival and are subject to search at any time. No suitcases, large backpacks, large duffel bags or coolers are allowed.
- Guests may not exit and re-enter the Music Festival. NO RE-ENTRY will be allowed.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR A LIST OF ALL FESTIVAL INFORMATION, RULES & GUIDELINES
In partnership with